Tuesday, January 24, 2012

29-38 Thankful hearts

I am ever so slowly working up to 1000 gifts, 1000 things I am so thankful for.

29. Two blissful days as Hank works from home and I look for a job. I love quality time!

30. Early morning blend from H.E.B.

31. Getting to shop at H.E.B. and getting to see my hubby's extreme excitement over having his favorite store again.

32. The fact that Hank loves cooking as much as I and has now started calling Jamie Oliver his new hero.

33. Yummy Cinnamon Swirl Raisin bread straight from the oven- one for us and one for the landlords. Haven't made it since college and I am soo excited to bite into a warm buttery slice!

34. Letting myself decorate how I want to, not how others like it or how the magazines have it.

35. A new water heater, a new stove, a new furnace all in a week. So thankful we found this rent house and even more thankful for good landlords!

36. Short but sweet conversations with sisters in college. I love listening to Hank talk to them, asking questions and giving them a hard time as if he grew up with them.

37. A saddle in my living room (a gift from my grandparents back when they had horses) and a Texas themed bathroom make for a very happy hubby.

38. Finally getting LONG procrastinated projects done.

No comments:

Post a Comment