Tuesday, September 22, 2009

1000 Gifts

1* Watching 18-22 year olds suck jello out of bowls and eat pudding out of diapers for 'Extended Orientation" and having everyone rally around to cheer them on and to realize 'it's ok to look dumb here. I'm not in high school anymore.' 2. * Looonnggg Conversations with Hank when we both know I should be studying, he should be sleeping, but we both miss each other too much to hang up. 3* Whitney-Kelsey Coffee Dates between my first class and chapel on mwf when we can. Those conversations restore me to normal so often. She is a life saver and a kindred spirit. 4* $135 for coffee each semester that is 'built-in' and has to be spent :) When else in my life will I have that ???? 5* Random conversations will girls on the floor in the hall, outside my room, procrastinating. I love my built in network of friends. 6* Getting to take pictures when TJ gave Jamie the ring! I like Romance- can't help it.

No comments:

Post a Comment